Did you know that, in 2019, 163 homes sold in December? In 2020, home sales have increased by 6.4% – that means that 173 homes are likely to sell in December 2020. Here are 7 reasons to list your home over the holidays.
- While there may be fewer buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious…they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays, which means less competition for you…less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially, which lowers the demand for your home…more competition equals less money!
- Your home looks its best when decorated for the holidays.
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the holidays.
- We can limit showings of your home to times that work best for you – you remain in control.
- You can celebrate the holidays and start 2021 knowing that your home is sold – and not have to move until January or February.
Are you considering a move? Let’s meet for a no-obligation strategy session Book an Appointment