I understand you may have questions and concerns about doing business now that the outbreak
of coronavirus COVID-19 is declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. It is my
intention to continue and serve my clients throughout these uncertain times. I understand that
some of you have to make a move and can’t wait so I will assist you in the safest way possible.
Rates are at a record low and families that need to move will definitely benefit from these great
rates as the market is still at a high. I don’t know what the next few months will bring but for
now, I am here to help you in whatever way you need me to.
My interaction with clients during requested showings:
- Requesting visitors to disinfect their hands before entering the property with hand sanitizer
- Keeping disinfecting wipes handy to wipe down door handles and other high traffic areas
- Asking visitors to limit physically touching items in the home
- Refraining from greeting others with handshakes or hugs
- Encouraging homeowners to thoroughly clean and disinfect house after the viewing
- Requesting clients to notify me if they become ill within 2 weeks of the showing and
communicating this with the homeowner
- Avoiding sharing items such as phones, tablets or laptops
- Meeting clients in private spaces instead of public areas
- Encouraging fellow REALTORS® to provide information via email or other digital means
- Staying 6-feet from others when in public
I understand our industry and the day-to-day business is built upon creating relationships with
my clients. Not being able to interact with you directly or in a way you are familiar with might
be challenging. I am here to make it easier.
Virtual Home Buying Program:
- Virtual consultation… with my conference meeting technology, I can provide a link to
where we can meet virtually and discuss your real estate goals
- Finding your dream home… email alerts for all new listings meeting your criteria in The
Greater Kingston & Area
- Virtual tours… ability to view properties from a distance
- Electronic signatures… ability to quickly and easily sign documents
- Large Value Transfer System (LVTS)… electronic wire system letting financial institutions
send large payments for closing securely in real-time
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, don’t panic. Stay informed, prepare yourself and
your family, and pay attention to advice from health officials. If you have any questions
and/or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I am here to help you!
Lorna Willis Sales Representative
C: 613.389.1005 | E: [email protected] | W: lwrealty.ca