Updated July 2021
Settled in 1784, Bath is one of the oldest communities in Ontario. The population is 1,180. It is Ward 2 of Loyalist Township, a part of Lennox & Addington County. The mayor of Loyalist is Ric Bresee, and council consists of the mayor, deputy mayor, and 5 councillors, one representing Ward 2 (Bath). For such a small community, Bath has a lot to offer.
- Library (open Tues & Thurs)
- Bath Public School (K-8)
- Pharmacy with extra services including flu shots and a telemedicine walk-in clinic
- Sunday summer market
- Sports: tennis & pickleball courts, and a golf & country club
- Variety of services, shops and food options, including the best coffee around, a bookshop, art gallery, grocery store, home decor shop, brewery, post office, gas stations, and bank.
- Bath Museum & Fairfield-Gutzeit House
- Loyalist Cove Marina
- Waterfront parks and playgrounds
Properties in Bath
View our selection of available properties in the Bath.