6 months - Residential - Updated June 2023
Learn more about Gananoque
The Town of Gananoque has a population of 5,159, and is a part of Leeds and Grenville County and the Frontenac Arch Biosphere. The mayor is Ted Lojko, and council is made up of the mayor, deputy mayor and 5 councillors. It is situated on 2 rivers, the St. Lawrence to the south and the Gananoque River flows through the town.
- Schools: Linklater Public School, Gananoque Secondary School, and St. Joseph Catholic School
- Stone’s Mill Family Health Centre and Leeds & Grenville Family Health Team
- Gananoque Public Library
- Sports: Golf & country club, organized sports clubs, classes and leagues
- Plenty of local shops, services, places to eat, as well as bigger shops and chains
- Several riverside and neighbourhood parks and playgrounds
- Arts: Thousand Islands Playhouse, Royal Theatre, Silver Cinema, artists, and music
- Aquatarium and 1000 Islands History Museum
Properties in Gananoque
View our selection of available properties in the Gananoque.