6 months - Residential - Updated December 2022
The town of Greater Napanee is located 45 km west of Kingston and has a population of 15,892. It is the county seat of Lennox and Addington County. The mayor of Greater Napanee is Marg Isbester, and council consists of the mayor, deputy mayor, and 5 ward councillors.
- Lennox & Addington General Hospital
- Library (open Tues-Sat)
- Schools: Cornerstone Christian Academy, J.J. O’Neill Catholic School, Napanee District Secondary School, Selby Public School, Southview Public School, and The Prince Charles Public School
- Saturday summer hometown market
- Sports: Arena at the Strathcona Paper Centre, and several soccer fields and ball parks
- Parks and splashpads
- Walking, cycling, and driving trails
- Numerous services, shops and restaurants
- Lennox & Addington Museum & Archives
Properties in Napanee
View our selection of available properties in the Napanee.