6 months - Residential - Updated June 2023
About Leeds and 1000 Islands
The Township of Leeds and the Thousand Islands has 9,465 permanent residents, thousands of seasonal residents, and many more visitors. It reaches from the Thousand Islands and St. Lawrence Seaway on the south to the UNESCO designated Rideau Canal and lock system along the north, is home to much of the Frontenac Arch Biosphere, and includes 330 km of roads. Gananoque is a part of Leeds and the Thousand Islands as well.
- Family health clinics, dentists, and services
- Local elementary schools in Lansdowne & Lyndhurst
- Organized recreation & sports including hockey, pickleball, curling, and more
- 3 local township library branches (Lansdowne, Lyndhurst, and Seeleys Bay)
- 5 local golf courses
- Many day-use parks, trails, swimming spots, and camping, cottages, and parks
- Markets and local food producers
- Quick access to the USA on the Thousand Islands Bridge
- Community & social services, seniors services
Properties in Leeds and 1000 Islands
View our selection of available properties in the Leeds and 1000 Islands.