Updated July 2021
About South Frontenac
The Township of South Frontenac is located directly north of Kingston and is a part of the County of Frontenac. The township has a population of 18,646 and is home to 75 lakes. Mayor Ron Vandewal leads a council of 9 members, 2 each representing the 4 districts of Bedford, Loughborough, Portland, and Storrington.
- Schools: 7 Public and 1 Catholic Elementary Schools and 1 High School
- Community Services including seniors, food, transportation, and family services
- Frontenac Farmers Market
- Many green spaces, trails, conservation areas, and Frontenac Provincial Park
- Many restaurants across the township
- Frontenac Community Arena in Godfrey (just outside of the township’s border)
- The South Frontenac Museum in Hartington
Properties in South Frontenac
View our selection of available properties in the South Frontenac.